Sunday, August 28, 2011

Reunion!

The wedding yesterday was not only lovely but also like a mini camp reunion! My friend, Craig, was there. Craig & I go waaay back to being "staff rats" together at camp (Not a camper & too young to actually be on staff)

We now average getting to see each other about once a year. And, every time we see each other we get a picture together - always with me holding the camera!

Usually these pictures are when we're all hot & icky from being outside & working at camp. I was able to find one from 2004 - Craig was 18 & I was 21! Aawww...



Yesterday at the wedding we took another photo together. When we previewed it we were both so impressed - we couldn't believe how nice we both looked!



No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...