Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Ouch!

I stayed home this evening with an awful migraine. The really sad thing is that I think it may be from a lack of caffeine. I treated myself to a frappuccino today but there's barely any caffeine in those & I didn't have any other coffee. I sent Ray & the girls off to church without me & put Clay to bed. I couldn't find any pain killers & was getting so nauseous from the headache that I didn't know if I could keep it down if I found any. I've laid on the sofa all night drifting in & out of sleep, the nausea went away, I found some pain killers & now I'm just hoping they work! I suppose I could drink some coffee but I really don't want to be up all night.

2 comments :

Lisa said...

Man, I did that to myself a few weeks ago! I skipped my morning espressos (yeah, I have two before work) and by recess my head was throbbing and I was soooo nauseous. I went home because it was a blinding - and when I got home, had a coffee and was fine. Ooops. Probably didn't need a sick day after all :)

Jessica said...

I'm sorry about your day, Lisa, but, I'm glad I'm not the only "addicted" one! I wanted to try making coffee last night, but, I didn't even feel well enough to get up & do that, plus, I didn't think I could keep it down!

Now, morning is here & I plan to get a nice cup of coffee & hope it makes the lingering headache go away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...