Thursday, September 08, 2011

I ♥ shoes (and organized closets!)

After an entire evening spent dozing on the sofa (because, if I sat up I was overwhelmed with nausea) I actually got quite a bit of sleep last night (blessing in disguise??). I had to wake up to build our work schedule this morning & was nice & awake - the kids went to bed late after church last night, affording me a bit of time alone before they woke up. I was able to clean out all of these shoes from my closet!



Somehow, I still have all of these shoes left & now know why my closet floor was such a mess before!

1 comment :

Briana said...

I just got the bug to clean our closet too. Robert even agreed to paint it for me (we are re-painting our bedroom anyways) and install some more spaces for organization, which we are in need of. The closet looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...