Monday, November 28, 2011

It Looks Like October Threw Up On My Buffet



I like to take the weekend after Thanksgiving to put up my Christmas decorations, but, I just couldn't get the mojo up to do it this time.

Instead I finally went into the attic this morning & pulled down the bins of Christmas decorations & gathered up all of the Autumn decor & piled it on the buffet table. I bought some much longed for Autumn decor this year (those huge over-priced pumpkins! more garland!) when they were 50-60% off at Michael's plus an extra 25% off with a coupon. I could finally justify the purchase when they were that inexpensive! Now, I need a new larger bin to store everything in.

So, tonight, October is still resting on the buffet.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...