Tuesday, November 01, 2011

School Days

Tuesdays are always so exhausting! There's the planning, planning & more planning that goes into it (yes, I spend a lot more time lesson planning for the class than I thought I would - I just want to make sure I do a good job!) & the whole waking the kids up early to get out of the house thing along with the whole working until midnight tonight part. Not to mention loading everything we need into the van. There's the normal stuff for the kids: backpacks, supplies, snacks, lunch, diapers, waters, picnic blanket & Clay's bed, but, more than that is all of MY stuff. My chart with the new work on it, my huge rolling crate filled with all kinds of notebooks, toys, maps, markers and such.

Tuesdays are not for the faint of heart.

However, Tuesdays are also very rewarding!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...