Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's Thursday Already?!

The past week is a complete & total blur!

My family came on the 23rd (my moms actual birthday) & we had an early Christmas gift opening. It was really fun watching the kids, I let them pick out presents for the family from the dollar spot at Target. They were so excited to pass out the gifts to everyone & kept asking if there was more they could give. It made my mommy heart happy that they were so eager to give rather than receive. We finally got them to open their own gift from my parents - a tent with tunnel attachment! We plan to connect it to another tent that they have.






My mom brought the girls sparkling cider to drink in fancy glasses - they were quite pleased!



After opening gifts we went on a walk to look at lights around the neighborhood together.

Admittedly, I barely remember the next day. I'm pretty sure there was some coffee and shopping involved!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...