Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Angel

Tonight was the annual Christmas program at church - by far, one of my favorite Sunday nights all year! It's even more fun now that my kids are old enough to participate more.

Kate was supposed to sing a couple of songs with her Sunday School class but was too scared.

Addison, on the other hand, is our performer & loved being up there in front of everyone! (She doesn't get that from me at all, I was always terrified by that kind of thing!)

She sang with her Sunday School class as well & then also participated in the play as an angel & singing with the other kids.



She's the second from the left in the below photos





Can you tell Addison was enjoying herself?

1 comment :

villagegirl said...

So, so sweet! She is indeed an angel. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...