Saturday, March 31, 2012

Confrontation

Let me tell you how happy I am to be in bed right now. My entire body just ached tonight.

I left the house a little after 7 this morning & drove about an hour for my Director's Business Training from 8:30-5. I took Ray's car & when I went to leave my battery was dead! I completely forgot to turn off the headlights when I arrived. Thankfully, one of my friends was still there with cables in her car & was able to give me a start.

All day I felt a bit anxious & tense. You know what the worst part is? I realized I felt that way because I was concerned that the house isn't clean! I was dreading the thought of how awful it would be by the time I got home tonight.

I worked 6-midnight the past two nights & one of those nights Ray had to go to his moms house in order to work so the kitchen hasn't had a full thorough cleaning. We also have no groceries. (I really probably shouldn't have gone to the zoo yesterday...)

And, then, there's the confidential stuff that goes along with the meeting. I don't like confrontation, but, I suppose it comes with a position of leadership.

Can you blame me for burying my feelings in a pint of Ben & Jerry's tonight?

1 comment :

Tricia said...

Going to the zoo was the right choice.
I was at your house yesterday and it looked pretty clean to me...except the kitchen floor, but then it is white tile and even after mopping it, it looks dirty 5 minutes later.
L-theanine and magnisium. Google them, then invest in a bottle of each.
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...