Friday, March 23, 2012

May the odds be ever in your favor

I have been on pins and needles waiting for The Hunger Games movie to come out! One reason I'm so excited is because I'm actually going to get to go see the movie right after it comes out! I refuse to do the midnight showing.

1. I'm working
2. I don't like to go to the first showings where it's packed and so many of the people are screaming & cheering through the movie because they're so excited. Don't get me wrong, that's fun & all, but, I want to be able to hear the movie.

Now that Megan lives so close by I thought it would be fun for us to go together. So, our date is next Monday night! I can't wait! We're going to sneak in our candy & popcorn for a night watching The Hunger Games!

1 comment :

Caroline said...

It was awesome. You will love it. That is all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...