Thursday, March 22, 2012

Camera is Full

I need to all of the photos on the computer so that I can start taking more. I just need to take the time to actually do so! Because the camera is full, this means that I didn't get any photos yesterday when my sister, Megan, & my nephew, Oliver, came & spent the day with us.

I do have some photos from last Friday. I was teaching piano & Clay came into the room & laid down on the cat. My 11-year-old male student told me I should take a picture because it was a memorable moment. I wish I could remember his exact phrasing because it didn't sound like something that should come out of a little boys mouth, much too sentimental!



Later, Clay decided he needed to play the piano, too!



No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...