Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good Day/Bad Day

I'm thankful to be able to report that my CC days are getting into a nice rhythm. Things are going smoothly & I feel I'm able to spend a little more time getting know the parents more. I've seen almost all of Addisons' presentations & this week I was able to sit in several classes. Even my assistant was able to sit down for once! (A rarity & the first time it's happened this year)

Anyway, yesterday was great and even started off well. Every Tuesday this month in Tampa the Chickfila's are giving away free breakfast. I surprised the kids & we left a little early & I took them out for breakfast before class.


After class we went to IKEA where kids eat free on Tuesdays. It's rather close to the location we meet for CC & I knew Ray had to work late & wouldn't be home for dinner anyway.

The long 11-hour-no-nap-for-Clay day made for some very grumpy kids today. I was quite ready for all of them to go to bed tonight!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...