Friday, November 02, 2012

Old Friends

Two weeks ago I had more Classical Conversations training for two days in Orlando.

My west coast training class


Before driving home on Wednesday I was able to meet up with Ruht, Ernie & family for dinner. They had just arrived in town for vacation.


Ice Cream on the balcony


They flew out of Tampa so the following Wednesday we met up at our local mall to spend some more time together - our girls hadn't seen each other in over two years! Addison & Karine are still two peas in a pod; Kate loves to make funny faces for photos now, I love it!




We went to Nordstrom & let the kids color while we shopped.


Ray showed up for a short visit while on break from work.



Don't these two boys look like their daddies??



It was such great fun to see them, I hope we live closer again one day!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...