Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm back!

I finally feel like I've reentered the land of the living!

Remnants of the flu stayed with me for 12 days & I finally felt well again last Tuesday. The worst of the morning sickness went away with the flu, too. Praise the Lord!

I lost five pounds while I was sick but now my cravings are strong! I made 9 summer rolls last Tuesday & ate 7 of them that day! I've made a couple of batches of scones & on Saturday I made a pot of French onion soup & ate 4 bowls!

Today we went back to cc & one family brought in 4 bags of baked goods from panera bread & another brought in a couple of flats of strawberries from her husband - his job is something to do with a scientific part of growing strawberries (I think).  They were the sweetest strawberries I've eaten!

I also took home some bread bowls & decided to make a loaded potato soup for dinner tonight.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...