Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Beautiful

This week we've had the most gorgeous weather! Yesterday the highest temperature I saw was 75 degrees & that was only ever so briefly. Normally by this time of year when I get out of the car I'm met with a burdensome blast of heat and humidity. This week, despite the sun shining, there was an amazing coolness that came with the breeze rather than humidity. It kind of reminds me of the weather we enjoyed in California last year. Or, maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part since it's been a year since we went to California & I'm dying to go back!

Sunday afternoon we ate lunch outside and set up the kiddie pool - the kids were outside all day! While we've been home the house has been open, it would be a shame to have the a/c on right now!

Yesterday I treated the kids to Chick Fil A for lunch, courtesy of one of the end-of-the-year gifts I received from a CC family. It was such a treat to eat out together (& not be eating a $5 pizza)!


The girls had their third t-ball practice yesterday. They love it & the coach said that they're good enough to move up to softball already!


I've been lacking the mojo to get some of my work done but last night (while sipping on three shots of espresso at 9pm!) I finally got a boatload of it done. After going to bed after 1am Clay decided to wake up at 5:30! (I think the garbage truck may have woken him up) When I'm pregnant that lack of sleep really hurts me & I was dragging all day today & I start to not feel well. I was certainly wishing that Ray didn't have to work late tonight! He finally made it home around 9:30, right as I was getting ready for bed so I could call it an early night.

I'm hoping for a good night of rest tonight & a more productive day tomorrow!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...