Sunday, June 23, 2013

30 & 3!

Last Tuesday I officially turned 30 & on Friday Clay turned 3!

My boy & me on his birthday


My actual birthday was quite low-key & spent mostly at home resting, cleaning & working. I did venture out to buy a birthday coffee. The manager made sure to decorate my cup extra special.


We also went to Firehouse subs - you get a free sub on your birthday & all you have to do to get it is show them your drivers license!



On Friday we spent Clays birthday with my old friend, Val, & her family. She lives out-of-state now but we were able to spend a few hours with them while they were in town. Where we visited them was only about a mile from Hobby Lobby so I made a stop there on our way home!

That evening we had a few presents for Clay & a cupcake. He was ever so excited about both!


Clay had trouble blowing out the candle on his cupcake & was putting his face so close that it was too hot. Ray was across the table & tried to show Clay how to do it - instead, Ray ended up blowing out the candle! Clay was none too happy about it. However, he was more interested in eating the cupcake rather than going through the production of lighting the candle again!

I just happened to catch the moment on video - a very quick 8 seconds of it!





No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...