Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Seven!

I actually wrote this post nearly two weeks ago, but, time has gotten away again!

Addison celebrated her 7th birthday on November 30th. She & I went out in the morning for doughnuts (we went to the health food store to buy some gluten free for her) & I got her a special drink from Starbucks.


Late in the morning she was very excited to go with her daddy on an 11-mile bike ride. He also surprised her & took her to see "Frozen!"

While they were away I set up a few decorations & made pizza, which was her requested dinner.



I also had a pack of gluten free immaculate baking company cookies in the freezer which I molded into a heart shape as a cake.


Addison was truly surprised to see that she had presents, too! A little necklace I made & the most coveted & popular Rainbow Loom! Oh, the excitement to have the actual loom!



Addison was so excited about her rainbow loom that she couldn't finish her dinner.


The birthday girl!



No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...