Friday, April 25, 2014

The boys room

Last Friday evening (while Ray was at youth group with the oldest kids - they didn't get home until 12:30am!) I finally had a bit of free time to work on a few things for clays room. (Jackson will soon move in there, too)

I'd not done a single thing with it up until then. There is still much to be done but I was really happy to get a few things on the wall. 

I found something similar to this on pinterest & used my craft paper to make this one. 



Searching for ideas on pinterest I found a bunch oof lovely nautical ideas. But, clay has his preferences & he loves cars, trains & planes. He also likes boats but not enough to do a nautical theme. 

I settled for some simple printouts I found online. 


My mom made this banner. 


Clay was SO happy when he saw his room!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...