Wednesday, August 06, 2003

I wish I could take a day off of work to pack. I'm slightly motivated to do so, until I realize that I don't have much time before I have to leave to go somewhere else & that we have no boxes. Well, just a few boxes.

I must admit, I'm a little excited about moving, but I'm also disappointed because there are some really nice features about our current place that I'm going to miss.

Some really good news is that we're getting into our apartment a day early, which will give me time to clean it out & start moving stuff in. As we were talking about this yesterday Ray mentioned,

"Now we can move the stuff in on Friday that we had planned on moving on Saturday & save the big stuff for last. Then I'll have time to go paintballing Saturday morning before we leave for Orlando," he slyly added at the end.

What a stinker. Oh well, its not like I mind (in fact I plan on going with them sometime), he's been working so hard & has just been exhausted. I want him to have some fun with his friends.

I think its time for an early lunch.

Ta-ta for now!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...