Saturday, September 06, 2003

Just wanted to say "hi".

Rach & I were talking on our way to Orlando today about things that make us happy. I pointed out that for me "fun" is reading a good book or magazine & drinking coffee while its raining.

We weren't sure if this is a bad thing because something so little & dumb makes me so happy or if it's a good thing because the little things make me happy. Rach also pointed out that at least I ahve something that I can do that makes me happy while some people don't even have anything like that. Does that make sense?

------

In other news Mom & I went out for our B&J margarita wine cooler run. We also decided to try the kahlua drinks because they sounded so good. We mixed the boxes around so we ended up with four different flavors. We've only tried one, I think the mudslide. Yuuummmmm, it was GOOD.

------

So that's my little post for today. Just keep on with the little things that make you happy!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...