Monday, September 22, 2003

The paomnnehil pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it
deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it
wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?

---

I must admit I had trouble figuring out the second word in the title, but other than that it was relaly easy to read. How weird.

I'm just about to leave work...I have my marketing research class over in St. Pete tonight. But first, I'm schmoozing off of the pizza my fellow employees bought for lunch. I bring my own lunch so while they paid over $20 for this stuff, if I just wait around long enough I can eat the leftovers for free. Do I feel guilty about this? No way. They all make more money than I do plus they offer it to me (afterall, they had almost a whole pizza left!).

And the best part about Papa Johns is that artery clogging dipping sauce. Oh yeah baby.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...