Saturday, November 15, 2003

Ray's been out all day paintballing. Its been nice because I've been able to spend all the time he's been away studying. Now he's on his way back to shower & then leave for work. Right now I'm watching my stats video but he's just reviewing last class so its not that big of a deal. I've got to make some lunch for Ray too.

Actually, I should probably go make that lunch now. I think its going to be a PB&J...yes, I know, I fix such wonderful things for my husband. Id' like to surprise him with a special dinner tonight but I'm not sure if I'll have time for that. As previously mentioned tomorrow will be extremely hectic so I need to get as much done as possible today. :p I'm just looking forward to next weekend. It should be very peaceful compared to right now. :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...