Friday, February 03, 2006

Are you happy, Megan? :)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Billing Assistant
2. Nanny
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Production Coordinator

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Love Actually
2. Garden State
3. You've Got Mail
4. 13 Going on 30

Four places that I've lived:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Tampa, FL
3. Lutz, FL
4. Wesley Chapel, FL

Four TV shows that I love:
1. Friends
2. Frasier
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Office

Four places I've vacationed:
1. NYC
2: Boston
3: Washington, DC
4: New Foundland

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2: Nachos
3: My chicken, broccoli & rice from Little Saigon
4: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Blogger
3. Myspace
4. FertilityFriend (did I really just post that????)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1: On my sofa with a cup of coffee listening to the rain :)
2: NYC
3: Paris
4: Orlando

Four bloggers I am tagging so that they will hate me:
1. GFF
2. Kim
3. Terri
4. Lisa

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...