Friday, April 21, 2006

No weekend getaway for me & Ray. He wanted to surprise me & drive up to Asheville, NC. Surprise, surprise, right? Ya'll are probably wondering how we can go there so many times & not get bored. It doesn't matter, I'm just glad that Ray & I both love going back to the same place. Not that we don't love traveling to new destinations as well, this is just an old favorite that's an easy place to go.

It would've been nice to go this weekend, but I didn't think it would be a good idea. And after Ray paid our taxes on Monday he really didn't think it'd be a good idea. :)

We were still staying at his Dads house last night so we wouldn't have been able to leave then, anyway. Plus, we have youth group tonight, which I'm bring the snacks for, plus we're both teaching our respective Sunday School classes on Sunday. I can't believe we're almost done with this school year!

And seeing as we're nearly done with the school year that means we have Mother's Day coming up. Maybe this year I can get my Mom some Mothers Day Flowers. The site above has a wide array of flowers and other gifts to choose from. They have tradiational rose bouquets and other elegant flowers available for moms.

This other site also has some great gift baskets to choose from. They are filled with gourmet items and there are different themes such as an Italian basket or a tea basket.

Well, I should go shower off before youth group. I made "dirt" for the snack, but unfortunately I bought the wrong size pot so the "dirt" maybe only comes halfway to the top. So much for putting fake flowers in it this time. Oh well, it still tastes the same!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...