Monday, April 24, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket


So that's about what the baby looks like this week. Attractive, huh? :) Actually, I think its incredibly amazing. I love that I have such easy access to pictures such as this. Only about 3.5 more weeks until we get to hear the heartbeat! I'm really looking forward to that!

I'm feeling a little better. I hate having to eat, though. Eating now is so much different than before. Now, its kind of like a chore. I'll eat, feel better, & not want to have to eat again for a long while. But, after about two hours I'd better eat again or I'll start feeling sick. Oh, my lunchable last week was surprisingly good. :)

My biggest craving has been sushi. I have no plans to give into this craving. The only good thing is that if I ever cave at least I eat the best kind for you - red tuna sushi - it has the least chance of parasites & such (although sushi nowadays is usually parasite free when you get it anyway). I'm even having dreams about it. Oh well, I can wait another few months before eating it again. It will be well worth the wait.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...