Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tonight is Dominic's birthday party at Palma Ceia Golf and County Club. He's actually throwing himself a big 30th birthday party with like 150 people and an open bar. Of course he'd have an open bar at this birthday party & not the last one. But that's okay, as long as there is food I'll be happy.

And, I'm going to squeeze into my little black dress for one last time. I'm spilling out a bit but not too horribly. I've been so bloated lately that it feels like I've gained weight but I weighed myself this morning & nothing. Which I'm glad about, I just wish I wasn't so bloated all of the time.

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to tonight. He's an attorney & likes to hobnob with all sorts of semi-well-known people & getting together with him is always fun, Dominic has lots of interesting (usually extremely embellished) stories. The ones from when he & Ray were kids are entertaining.

Anyway, there's so much to do around here before we have to leave this evening. And since I move like a turtle now I better get started.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...