Monday, June 12, 2006

We are finally getting some much needed rain! This is the third day in a row that we've had some. I was just watching the National news & they had a headline along the lines of Florida braces for Alberto. Boy, are they full of it. I don't know of anyone who's "bracing" for the tropical storm. Plus, everything in the news bulletin contradicted the headline - they showed people buying flowers instead of hurricane supplies & someone else stating they aren't worried about the storm. Besides, its just a tropical storm, there's not much need to prepare for anything.

I'm just glad for the rain, maybe our yard will finally perk back up. We have so many brown & dying patches in it right now. Its really embarrassing - its one of the worst looking yards on our street (along with our next door neighbors, thankfully!).

With all of this rain I'm glad that my coffee aversion has passed!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...