Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fried chicken, fried pork, butter in everything. And I keep managing to eat huge salads for my meals. Such willpower I tell ya. Not really, I'm still indulging but I'm trying to be a bit more balanced & self-controlled this trip. I'm not pregnant with an excuse to gain weight like last time!

My brother, Brett, & his 20-week pregnant wife, Meghan, drove down last night for a visit. It was such fun to see them! I think we're going to drive up to Cincinatti on Monday to have dinner with them & hang out. (The dial-up here si so slow I'll have to add pictures once we get home)

I can't believe we're over halfway through our trip. Know what I'm really looking forward to when we get home? A clean house. I had my friend Sarah & her baby, Susanna, over for lunch & such on Wednesday & I still managed to get the house clean & the laundry done. When we left that evening I think I was more excited about my house being clean than the vacation we were going on. I love having a clean house!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...