Friday, April 24, 2009

So, it's Friday. I'm on my last work break and will only have an hour left here after I go back. I can't wait to STAY HOME this weekend. I don't want to do anything/go anywhere I don't have to.

My mom came over Wednesday to stay with the girls at night so that Ray's mom could get a little break. That one little extra change seems to be too much for Addison.

She's had a difficult time adjusting to both of us being gone at night and has just been more whiney and difficult. But, changing things up & bringing my mom in (whom Addison loves) has resulted in a fearful two-year-old.

The first night my mom told me Addison told her she was tired & wanted to go to bed but then my mom could hear Addison in her room sobbing & saying, "mommy will be back, mommy will be back." When my mom checked on her she said Addison's pillow was soaked from crying.

Last night my mom put Addison to bed & could then hear her saying to herself, "Don't cry, don't cry."

Both nights my mom was able to get Addison to go to sleep by putting her in our bed. Last night (after Addison had been put back in her room) she woke up close to 1am, just after I'd started drifting off to sleep. At 2am, after multiple attemps at getting her to go back to sleep, my mom took over Addison duty & stayed up with her until 4am.

Oh, and I have four cavities.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...