Sunday, February 14, 2010

Caroline's here!


Caroline is back for her yearly visit to Florida to escape the northern cold. Unfortunately, she's not so much escaping the cold as she is the wet & snow. Because, it is COLD here! Like I said, not northern cold, but not go-to-the-beach warm.

This morning Addison was able to convince Caroline to come to church with us & then, because I didn't have to work until 3 today, we went to Ikea for lunch & a quick look around. I love the weekends when kids eat free & we grab the 50 cent hot dogs & sodas! I also bought new glasses while we were there! After 8 years I'm ready for something new & different & I was able to get the entire set for a grand total of $10!

I still absolutely love Ray's eyes, they're so blue!






And, Rach was still at church this morning. You know, Ruthie was born on St. Patrick's day so how cool would it be if this baby was born today on Valentine's Day?!? After church Caroline was telling me how adorable Rach looks & that from behind she couldn't even tell she was pregnant! She is looking good! We just can't wait to meet this little guy! :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...