Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last night my old friend, Stephen, came over for dinner. Stephen was one of our faithful youth group leaders from the chapel where I grew up in Orlando. He was in town from Minnesota & drove over to spend the evening with us. Do you know how long it had been since I'd seen him? Last time we saw each other I was pregnant with Kate!



He arrived after the girls bed time so we sent them off to bed shortly after his arrival. Kate fell asleep right away. Addison, however, has reached the age that whatever is still going on in the family room must be incredibly exciting & she sleepily wandered out a little while after going to bed. We let her stay up & she had fun playing & entertaining. At one point she told me, "Mommy, you're the woman, I'm the woman, Daddy is the king & he (pointing to Stephen) is the froggy!"

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...