Monday, April 19, 2010

I've got nothin'


Really, if there's nothing really positive to post I don't want to post. And, today has been one of *those* days. Kate woke up sick Saturday morning & she's still the same now (cough, fever, drippy nose & ever-so-clingy). Addison has had a very rough day (as seems to happen after she's away for a bit - she stayed at Ray's dads' Saturday night) and this is my longest workday of the week.

It wouldn't be too bad except that I teach 5 piano lessons in the afternoon, after the girls nap time, so they can be difficult to keep quiet & alone for that long. With poor Kate being sick and clingy I felt awful not being able to care for her much this afternoon. Neither of the girls slept while I worked this afternoon and I kept having to log off of the phones to deal with Addison & care for Kate. So, there has been a lot of crying & a lot of tantrums today.

Thank the Lord that this is the exception & not the norm!

So, that's what's going on; the happenings of the day (hopefully without sounding like I was whining or complaining) preserved for me to look back on in the future. You know, when the girls are grown & I miss the days when they were little & needing me all day!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...