Friday, July 30, 2010

Happenings

On Tuesday Amy & her girls came over. We had crepes & lots of fruit for breakfast, the girls had lots of fun playing together, & we all went to Target for coffee for the mommies & cookies & toy-browsing for the girls.



Wednesday afternoon I started feeling a little "off." While driving to pick-up Ray from work it got a little worse. We had to get something at Target on the way home & by the time we were there I felt awful. While we were dirving home I threw up. I threw up more times that night than I did my entire last pregnancy. I also ran a fever that got as high as 103.8 degrees. I couldn't take a pain killer because I was throwing up too often to keep it down.

Kate threw up twice & when she woke up in the morning she'd thrown up in her bed (fun for all!). Amy told me both of her kids got sick that night/morning, too. None of the kids ran fevers, though. At least it was short-lived & Clay didn't get it!

Speaking of the boy, he started smiling last week! I wasn't able to catch it on camera until today.





And, here he is all milk drunk




Tonight, hopefully the kids will be in bed soon & I plan Pepsi, home made stromboli, ice cream & a movie. There's date night!

2 comments :

amy said...

The pics of Clay's smiles are precious and I love the one of the girls, too! Let's do it again soon minus the getting sick part!!

Morgan said...

Glad you're all feeling better!

Those smile pictures are GREAT! Clay is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...