Sunday, November 07, 2010

Last Saturday, while we were in Orlando, we left the kids with my parents & went out on a Barnes & Noble date. It was fun visiting out old stomping grounds, this is the Barnes & Noble we always went to together before we were married.






Where's Waldo???




I had my coffee & we relaxed with some reading.




Because Clay was sleeping in our room he woke up when he heard us come home & I nursed him in order to keep him quiet & hoping he would go back to sleep. However, I had 3-4 shots of espresso in my drink at Barnes & Noble so after nursing Clay he was WIDE AWAKE. For a long time. He was perfectly happy but making a lot of noise! See?



I was trying to keep him quiet enough not to wake up everyone but he was just talking & talking away. Clay finally fell asleep around 1am but was up again around 3. And, that's why I don't drink coffee right before nursing Clay before bed!

3 comments :

Tricia said...

He looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Yes, he looks bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! Too bad it was the wee hours. He's a doll.

Kathy C.

Meg said...

Hahah, he looks wired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...