Monday, November 08, 2010

Monday, Monday

Today was a good day. I woke up at 6, packed Ray his lunch, started some laundry, did my devotions, made the girls & I individual egg florentines for breakfast, cleaned both bathrooms, did a total of 3 loads of laundry, dusted, vacuumed, mopped, taught a piano lesson & made dinner. We also did a "fun" two-hour trip to Target. It turned out not to be too much fun & the two-hours was only to include things like drive time & loading in & out of the car, nursing, potty breaks & tempter tantrums. And now, I'm one hour into my six-hour work shift for the evening.

Some days are great for getting those things done & then I'm pretty sure I have entire weeks where I don't get that much accomplished!

Anyway, Saturday morning was the baby shower for Ashley. She's due with a baby boy in March & came down from Georgia for her shower. As I said, I did hand made presents again. I gave her some polka-dot flannel peepee-teepees (which she LOVED! Her mom said she'd been looking at them in the store), two burp cloths, & a fire truck onesie. Her husband is a fireman & I found that applique & couldn't resist!




I brought Clay along with me. Ray offered to keep him, too, but I didn't have a bottle pumped. Plus, I enjoy when I get a little one-on-one time with him. And, it gave Ashley a little practice.




Ashley had Clay model one of the hats she received for her little boy.




Heather (who found out she's having a boy today!), Ashley & me


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...