Sunday, December 12, 2010

MORE babies!

They just keep coming & yesterday we had a baby shower to celebrate for Megan & her upcoming baby boy. I can't believe she's due next month!!! I can't wait to meet him.

Megan, 35 weeks




Megan (baby boy K), my mom & me




My mom went with a retro theme for the decorations, I loved it! She's so creative, I don't know how she thinks of all these things.





The food was really good, too.



Megan's main request was for a set of the baby blocks I make. I don't think I'd made any in two years & as I was making her set I remembered why, It's lots of tedious sewing. Just tiny little strips before you have to start again. I usually find sewing to be quite relaxing but I think the tension is off & my top thread kept snapping. I got quite frustrated, especially as it made the project not quite up to par.



I think everything turned out quite nice. My girls had a lot of sugar. And, they had fun.


1 comment :

Meg said...

I love the baby blocks! And thanks for taking some photos of the day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...