Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Six Months

What a very fast six-months! I can't believe half a year has gone by since Clay was born, it just doesn't seem that it's been that long.

I feel terrible that I can't really think of any huge milestones for Clay. I don't know if it's because he's the third & I'm not really watching for them or if it's just because he hasn't reached many yet.

He does like to play with toys & he chews on everything! In fact last Sunday his first tooth came through! It was the front bottom left tooth & two days later the tooth right next to it came through, too!



Clay also likes to play with his feet & belly laugh - his sisters really know how to make him smile!



He's still super mellow, not very active & an overall very content baby. Clay just has an overall very pleasant demeanor & usually very happy - which makes it easy to know if something is wrong. He's my little snuggler, I just love it! We still haven't tried solids yet but it should be coming up soon!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...