Sunday, January 02, 2011

2010 in review


January


I had the pleasure of meeting Amy, who had been reading my blog for several years & lives close by. She & her girls are so sweet!




We celebrated the upcoming arrival of Rachels' baby boy with a Thai dinner.




I reached the halfway point in my third pregnancy.




We discovered BIG news - we were expecting a BOY!!!




February


We unsuccessfully hunted for a van in Orlando & made a surprise stop at my parents' home.




I hosted a Valentine's Party for the girls & their friends - it was so fun I might do it again this year!




Caroline made her annual trip down from West Virgina & watched the girls on Valentine's Day so Ray & I could go out to Barnes & Noble. Kate was Caroline's date.




Adam was born!!!




We took advantage of our work perks for a free stay at a Disney resort . It was wonderful to get away & my parents kept the girls for one night so Ray & I could have some time alone. We split this amazing Sundae from Ghiradelli, Addison actually liked the skeleton pirate & Ray & the girls enjoyed "jumping beds!"








Blog friend, Monica, came down from Indiana & she & my mom came to see me!




March


We began to greatly enjoy our newly purchased van!




Jen & I met up at IKEA with our kids (I miss them!)




We enjoyed some lovely weather at the park




Stephen came from Minnesota for a visit




My GQ man & I went on a date to Five Guys & then he modeled for me at Express




April


Sisterly love




Easter with my family in Orlando




More crafting




A gathering of old friends




We bought passes to Busch Gardens




Addison went on a date with her daddy




May


We finished our two-week vacation to visit family in Kentucky & Tennessee. We met our new niece, Audrey, spent time in the country at my grandmothers' and I got to see Monica again! (among many other things)







Ray & I celebrated our eight-year wedding anniversary




Some of my girlfriends & I celebrated the upcoming arrival of Clay!





June

Redneck "pool!" The kids still had fun.




Almost time...




Kate & I went to Busch Gardens with Erin & Claire.




Ed, Sarah & fam stayed with us for a few days.




Clay arrived!





The girls meeting their brother for the first time.




We celebrated Jens' birthday with a surprise party.




July


We celebrated the Fourth the July with my parents in Orlando




We dressed as cows with Erin & Claire for Cow Appreciation day at Chickfila.




I painted the guest bathroom. And fell off the ladder. Spilling half a quart of paint.




We made a day trip to Lithia Springs!




I started to purge the kitchen.





We made another day trip to Tarpon Springs where Clay had his first visit to the beach!






August


We had my six-week post-partum check-up.




We ran into Rach & fam on a trip to IKEA!




Clay ad his first bottle.





We had another girls night out to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Erins' baby.




Addison began ballet & tap lessons & Kate began gymnastics!




Ray found out he got a job with the city! Before he started we left for another two-week vacation, this time to visit friends!




September


We had an amazing time visiting friends up north, visiting vineyards & going apple picking.







The guys went out to "the island" so the girls had a day out! Pedicures, shopping, lunch, fun!




Clay slept a lot




October


I planned a surprise family day out.




I redecorated the family room.




Kate potty trained




We said goodbye to our dear friend, Todd.




I threw a surprise "mommy" shower for Megan.




Ray & I were Chuck & Sarah for Halloween.




November


Ray surprised me with flowers!




Ray took the girls to Busch Gardens




We had another mommy shower, this one for Briana!




Clay & Dolan met. They were fast friends.




Ray & I saw Harry Potter in IMAX




We spent Thanksgiving in Orlando.




We picked out our Christmas tree.




Addison turned four!




December


We had a princess birthday party for the girls.




Kate turned two!




I met another blog friend, GFF, in person!




We had a baby shower for Megan.




Addison had her first dance recital.




Addison was also an angel in our Christmas play.




Clay turned six-months-old!




My parents came for Christmas & we ate a lot!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...