Friday, February 04, 2011

Meal Planning

This week, I'm going to be super prepared for my Saturday grocery shopping trip. I find it difficult to find the time to fully prepare my menu & grocery list right now but there are some things Ray & I have been wanting but, when I don't properly menu plan, I find we're lacking ingredients.

So, on the menu for this week:

-French Onion Soup
-Slow-baked Beans with Kale
-Sweet Potato & Black Bean Hash
-Spaghetti with Italian Sausage
-Ropa Vieja Chicken with Cilantro Lime Rice & Southwestern Black Bean Salad

Rays' special request was for peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream.

I'm hoping to be able to prep some of the meals tomorrow, it always makes things easier during the week when I can make meals ahead of time!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...