Friday, April 15, 2011

B-O-R-E-D

I don't know how many times I heard this out of Addisons' mouth today: "What can I do?"

She's bored. I'm tired of hearing Tangled. I've lost count of how many times that has played in the past two days. Addison is totally milking this whole thing. She's getting to rot her brain out (it's strange having the tv on so much) & fill herself up on popsicles & goldfish. Addison can walk around okay, but, she does so lightly & on her tiptoes. She can't move a lot or run around so she's been doing a lot of coloring.

Today Addison decided the pictures weren't enough & I found her with a deep blue marker all over her face & legs AND she "painted" the nails on both hands & one set of toes with the marker. Tomorrow is her team soccer photo.

Clay has also been fussy this week & woke up a LOT last night. Not sure what that's about. He's still pretty happy though.



Rach brought us a meal on Wednesday & included a big bowl of cut-up fruit since she knows how much Addison loves fruit. Addison was thrilled when I set the bowl in front of her & let her eat whatever she wants! (I think she has my pineapple sensitivity as she kept complaining about her tongue burning after eating it)



Today Briana brought a meal by & stayed for a bit, visiting with us & eating breakfast & drinking coffee with me. I'm so glad, I wanted the company! The food she brought was absolutely delicious, too!

I felt a lot better when I woke up this morning, but, by afternoon I felt exhausted again. I'm making a concerted effort to go to bed early, 10-10:30 on these nights I'm not working so that I can start getting more rest!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...