Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm back!

Yes, I've been home for a few days, but, I'm really back into the swing of things now. Worked Sunday night, working again tonight, grocery shopping, spontaneous play date at Rach's yesterday, movie with Briana & her girls today, trimming trees outside, cooking meals, washing dishes, making decor for the shower I'm co-hosting this weekend...

I'm much more refreshed this week. SO much more patient with the kids. It not only helped to get away, but, also to see the example of my friends with their kids. We all have such different personalities & it's very encouraging & convicting for me to see my friends interact with their own children.

I really feel that I can be way too short with the kids at times & that many of my friends seem to exude so much more patience & joy with their children. I know we all have our shortcomings but it's always nice to be reminded to really enjoy my children!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...