Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Amazing Disappearing Act

I haven't posted since Wednesday? Really? It seems most times I would think of it was at night when I was too tired to post. I'm only posting now as I wait for Ray to finish work so that we can go to bed together. (Plus, this time last night it wasn't even 10:00, which could be why I don't feel too tired)

The good news: My kids haven't been sick since I posted on Wednesday. (Yay!)

The bad news: There is none. Everything is hunky dory right now & I couldn't ask for more.

Ray left Thursday morning with the guys to spend two nights on Anclote Island. I don't understand the appeal of spending my days in the sun & then sleeping on the beach, but, I'm so thankful that Ray is able to do this & have fun with his friends.

I actually really enjoyed my time at home with the kids. It was nice change of pace, a bit relaxing actually. Since Ray was gone I didn't have to worry about having dinner ready early before one of us had to start work at 6. There were no "deadlines." We went to visit my family at their new place & Friday night I took the kids to the park for a picnic dinner.

It's now time for me to go to bed and get ready for another busy day.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...