Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cupcake Day

My little Addison will be turning 6 in just two weeks! I'm not sure where the time has gone.

Of course, the big excitement about birthdays is bringing cupcakes to share in class! Today was our last day meeting until January so today was Addisons' cupcake day. She was incredibly excited; she brought it up a couple weeks ago & again last week. I assured her that the last day of class we would bring some.

I remembered this promise to her late yesterday afternoon.

Oops.

I couldn't disappoint & a quick trip to the grocery store gave us an assortment of cupcakes, complete with little plastic party hats on top.

The day was saved!

Totally worth if to see how happy this girl was in class.


Addison licked her cupcake as the kids sang happy birthday to her. The other moms & I watched as she literally drooled over it & saliva dripped onto her clothes. I had to laugh! Laughter is better than showing my embarrassment, right?




No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...