Monday, December 03, 2012

Poor Neglected Blog

I'm not so much missing blogging as I'm missing the fact that I don't have our happenings chronicled to look back on in the future.

Clay battled his 105 fever for three days in a row. There was constant dosing of fever reducers. I took him to the doctor on Monday, it was the first time I've ever taken one of my kids to the doctor because they were sick! The doctor recommended to keep up what I was already doing & said the ear he was pulling on was only a little pink so it could be a minor ear infection or even a sinus infection. Clay's last recorded fever was 101 on Wednesday night & he's been fine since.

I've been much too lazy to upload photos from my camera.

And, this is how bad I've become about blogging: I started writing this post on Saturday and it's now Monday night.

1 comment :

Nicolas Ford said...

Hello mate nicee post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...